Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Fears VS Excitement

As my due date gets near - I am getting more afraid. 

Why?  Because honestly, I fear pain, I fear the sight of blood, the sight of needles, the hulabaloo of it all, and most especially the fear of the unknown.

I am getting emotional these days - thoughts and wonders of worries are always there.  I am clueless on the things that will be happening to me.  Friends say to enjoy the ride, but how am I supposed to enjoy the ride when I am clueless?  You see, I am the type of person who wants to somehow know whats going to happen, at least to have an idea on what will transpire - so I can prepare myself, somehow.  Weird as it is, but that's me.  Hahahaha!!

My body is getting heavier - I can feel it in my knees.  My walk is different, my sleep is different, everything is different!  Hahaha...

My excitement is overshadowed by fear - I am still not prepared!

Some friends say that I have nine (9) months to prepare, but I just have two (2) months left and STILL I am half-baked.

Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment