Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's a.....

BOY!! :)

Yes, we're having a little boy.  My announcement is a bit delayed because I had to let the time pass.. As my Panget would always tell me - 'I'm sure you'll blog/tweet about it'  I had to delay the announcement because I had to wait to personally tell my in laws and since the just got back from their vacation - ayun!

So, yes - we're having a boy!

I was secretly hoping for a girl!  Because girls are so much fun to dress! :)  Haha.. I'm so mean!! :)  I've been hearing a LOT of horror stories like how little boys are so malikot and unruly!  But I guess to each his own, right?

So there you have it! :)

Its a little boy! :)

Now, to think of a name....

That's my Panget's task.. Hehehe...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I have a little boy and yes he can be malikot and unruly but he is also the sweetest thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete